We have partnerships with a growing number of international universities. This offers both students and lecturers the opportunity for an international experience.
- Copenhagen School of Design & Technology (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Edinburgh Napier University (Edinburgh, Scotland)
- Fachhochschule Vorarlberg (Vorarlberg, Austria)
- Mid Sweden University (Sundsvall, Sweden)
- School of Communication and Media Studies (Lisbon, Portugal)
- Business Academy Aarhus (Aarhus, Denmark)
- Bilgi University (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Arteveldehogeschool (Gent, Belgium)
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (Melbourne, Australia)
- Hochschule der Medien (Stuttgart, Germany)
- University of Art & Design (Berlin, Germany)
During their graduation year, our students have the opportunity to do a fulltime international internship of five months (20 weeks). These internships start in September and February and focus on interaction design, visual design and/or frontend development.
We have had good experiences with companies in Shanghai, Sydney, Sao Paolo, London, Berlin, Bangalore, Los Angeles, Germany, Finland, Sweden and Spain. New companies are more than welcome! Please contact our International Office for more information.